Hello friends! I am so excited to finally share my highly-requested wedding day makeup routine! And Yes, I did do my own makeup on my wedding day! It was so special to me to be able to sit and create the look the reflected how I wanted to feel as a bride. To me, it was the perfect look for the most perfect day. Below, I am sharing all the products I used, and why I love them! Happy Inspiration~
- Sonia Roselli Waterbalm- This MUA-made product is by far my favorite skincare product. I applied it all over my face, and let it sink in for 15 minutes.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter- I first started with this primer, highlighting all the high points of my face(or as I call it, the highlight behind the highlight-let's glow baby!)
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer- Next I applied this primer to all the more oil-prone, or porous areas of my face.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- This eyeshadow primer helps to make sure your shadow stays in place all day long, as well as staying vibrant!
- Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation- This foundation, while pricey, is by far my holy grail. When my skin type changed to the drier-side, this foundation helped me find my glow again! I applied with my beloved damp Beauty Blender.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer- I used this concealer conservatively under my eyes only, as a little goes a long way!
- Soleil Tan De Chanel- This product is another one of my holy-grails, and I used it to warm up my face as well as give it dimension.
- RCMA No Color Powder- This powder is truly amazing. It has no pigment so it can be used on the lightest to the darkest skin tone. I used it to set my under-eyes as well as any oil-prone areas.
- Becca Mineral Blush- Used this beautiful blush in the shade Flowerchild, and applied it very lightly to the apples of my cheeks (this product is SUPER pigmented!)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- I then applied the ambient lighting powder in Luminous Light to all of the high points of my face. This highlight can act as a finishing powder so feel free to be liberal!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector- I finished off my face with a small amount of this highlight in Champagne Pop in anywhere I wanted extra luminosity.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette- I have definitely always been a brow powder lover. I believe it gives great natural shadow in the brow to fill it in just enough!
- Viseart 01 Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette- Say hello to another one of my holy grails! This eye-shadow palette may look average, but it anything but. The pigment and blendabilty is unmatched!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette- I mixed the highlight shades in this palette to create dimension and glow on my eye.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner- This liner is cheap but mighty. When applied with a waterproofing serum, it will move nowhere and stay suuuper black all day + night!
- Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara- This is another one of my inexpensive loves. No matter how many high-end mascaras I try, I always come back to this one! I used this mascara + Sonia Roselli's Drop Lashes to create a full and dreamy lash-line.
- Mac Lipliner in Soar- My all-time favorite lip-liner had to be a part of my wedding day look. I used this as a base to ensure my color lasted all day.
- Tom Ford Lipstick in Indian Rose- I searched high and low for the perfect lipstick. I literally searched for months before finding Tom Ford's Indian Rose. It is the perfect my lips but better shade!
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss in Sugar Sugar- Lastly, I applied Sugar Sugar to the center of my lips to create fullness and shine.
I hope my wedding-day look inspired you awesome makeup lovers, and I can't wait to create that perfect look for so many more brides!